Posted by: Reamuna Becca / Category: Vegan Restaurants California
http://www.AniPhyo.com/ -In this raw food uncooking show video, I’ll show you how to make a raw food ice cream! A delicious Lucuma flavored Ice Cream made with raw cashews and sweetened with yacon. A vegan and raw food, of course. Also free of wheat, gluten, dairy, sugar, eggs.
For more raw food recipes, more videos, and to find Lucuma and Yacon Syrup, please visit my raw food blog at:
Duration : 0:3:25
Posted by: Reamuna Becca / Category: Vegan Restaurants
Wow so I was finally able to get my computer fixed so I can edit this video. Thanks goodness.
A lot of ppl ask Vegans what they eat, and how someone can be Vegan. A lot of ppl think its hard and that they need it to be fast and easy. Which Vegan food isn’t. If more ppl come forward and say that they are interested maybe more options will submerge in restaurants and on the grocers market.
1. Kashi cereals
2. Blue Diamond Almond Breeze in Vanilla
3. Tofurky Deli Style Italian (presliced)
4. Veggie Slices in Pepperjack and Provolone (I discovered that they aren’t completely Vegan, they do contain proterin from milk)
6. Athenos Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
7. Private Selection Toasted Sesame Seed Crackers
8. Boca Original Vegan Meatless Burgers (approved by Weight Watchers)
9. Morningstar Chik’N Nuggets (meatless)
10. Morningstar Sesme Chik’N Frozen meal (vegan)
11. Rosarito Vegetarian Refined Beans
13. Ciao Bella (some flavors contain dairy like Pistachio) in Sicilian Blood Orange
14. Soy Joy bar in Banana (strawberry also available)
15. Campbell’s Select Harvest in Harvest Tomato With Basil (vegan)
16. Empress Tea Company in Royal Wedding (loose leaf black tea)
Link to empress tea http://www.empressteacompany.com
Duration : 0:9:53